What's new

Current Shave Den Razors-d6e

After deciding that I wanted to keep only the razors that produce comfortable, close shaves that I wanted to use in rotation, I sold off the extras. Then RAD returned and I found myself collecting gold and silver versions of three-piece vintage Gillette New and Tech. Here's the current den of 11 razors. To complement the SS, I guess I'm missing an Aristocrat, but the nice ones have sold on ebay for more than I've bid. The stands are toothbrush holders from Bed Bath & Beyond.

Left to right: New gold common bar handle (my latest acquisition and current favorite), New silver common bar handle, 1956 Red Tip Super Speed, 1966 Slim Adjustable. I recall reading that the silver New is less prevalent that gold. Can anyone comment?
View attachment 95718

Left to right: 1970 (P-3) Tech silver aluminum ball-end handle (antique mall find), Tech gold ball-end handle (antique mall find), Tech silver common bar handle, Tech gold common bar handle.
View attachment 95719

Left to right: Schick injector type L, Edwin Jagger 89L, Merkur 34C (my first razor when I returned to wet shaving in 2008).
View attachment 95720

Top Bottom