What's new

Discussion Thread for 5/8 Faux Tortoise Handled Craftsman Review.......

It's more like last-minute out-bidding.
hey everyone im a newbie and this is my first post but i have one of these craftsmen straights it is truly a pleasure to use its in great condition only a few light water stains how do u tell who is the maker tomjr

Mine is made by Ern. It has the triangle son the spine that are found on some Ern razors.

Also the cardboard box that mine is in says ERN Craftsman.

Do you have a picture of yours?

Mine is made by Ern. It has the triangle son the spine that are found on some Ern razors.

Also the cardboard box that mine is in says ERN Craftsman.

Do you have a picture of yours?

yes new to computers too took the the pic cant seem to attatch sorry tomjr

Craftsman apparently used several different makers to make their faux tortoise shell razors. It should say who made it on the tang.

Craftsman apparently used several different makers to make their faux tortoise shell razors. It should say who made it on the tang.

hey everyone my sears razor says craftsman on front tang rear reads distributed by sears roebuck and company chicago illinois the blade etch is almost identical except it says craftsman above fully garanteed tom the box is faded tan in color it says the same thing as the tang + and other leading cities behind illinois the model # on back of box is9209 round

Last edited:
Top Bottom