What's new

So I tried Ogallala

B

bluefoxicy

It burns.

Also, I added so much water that it looked like bubble bath foam in the scuttle.

It still dried on my face; even as I applied it with the brush it turned into a thick, chunky, creamy paste.

Didn't give me a horrible shave (though, I got my razor to pop arm hairs just by waving above the arm, not touching the skin now).

As for the after shave... in an episode of psychotic sanity I decided to use Dominica By Rum instead. I then tested the Ogallala Bay Rum after shave anyway (it had Witch Hazel) and HOLY SH*T washed that the hell off RIGHT AWAY because YEOUCH! Dominica burned less.

The bath soap was interesting but I had a... slight issue. Nothing that'll stop me from using it of course, it's nice. At the moment I find Dr. Bronner's better though.

Smells like egg nog (Col Conk's and SCS have the best bay rum scents). Not my favorite soap. Not going in the trash; but won't buy again.

The Ogallala bath soap works great also as a shave soap.
The only difference is if you use the bath soap for shaving you won't have a clay mask lather like you would have whit the shave soap.
That's because of the bentonite clay that is not present in the bath soap.
I talk by experience , i shaves whit the bath soap this morning.

The after shave must, MUST be shaken very well before use due to a very high concentration of frag oils (take the label literally!). If your face is reacting to the soap, tho, you may well have a skin allergy/sensitivity on top of it all.

It burns.

Also, I added so much water that it looked like bubble bath foam in the scuttle.

It still dried on my face;
even as I applied it with the brush it turned into a thick, chunky, creamy paste.

Didn't give me a horrible shave (though, I got my razor to pop arm hairs just by waving above the arm, not touching the skin now).

As for the after shave... in an episode of psychotic sanity I decided to use Dominica By Rum instead. I then tested the Ogallala Bay Rum after shave anyway (it had Witch Hazel) and HOLY SH*T washed that the hell off RIGHT AWAY because YEOUCH! Dominica burned less.

The bath soap was interesting but I had a... slight issue. Nothing that'll stop me from using it of course, it's nice. At the moment I find Dr. Bronner's better though.

Smells like egg nog (Col Conk's and SCS have the best bay rum scents). Not my favorite soap. Not going in the trash; but won't buy again.

May seem counterintuitive but adding less water will probably help that out, too much water and it dries out on my face, less than it's just right.

Top Bottom