What's new

the veg has landed

ok so i succumbed - saw it at bed bath & beyond

figured let's give it a try

initially the aroma/scent is alomost of rotten flowers, but then as it dries down, the floral notes become very apparent - rosy rather in scent w/ a powdery note as well; soothing as well;

swmbo was initially REPULSED but then an hour later she asked what i put on in place of that offender - i said nothing - it's just dry now - she was amazed - the change for the better in the scent w/ just waiting - she liked it alright - she still likes clubman the best tho!!

so i guess i have to thank you all for yet another acquisition & another wheel being added to this machination of wet shaving.

now to find some of that vanilla!!! anyone know if any detroit area stores that carry it?

yep
they have a super store here - like the regular stuff but then like 10 aisles of pharmacy like itms;

it was next to that german 4177???as; didnt get that tho; got some swords there too

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
ok so i succumbed - saw it at bed bath & beyond

figured let's give it a try

initially the aroma/scent is alomost of rotten flowers, but then as it dries down, the floral notes become very apparent - rosy rather in scent w/ a powdery note as well; soothing as well;

swmbo was initially REPULSED but then an hour later she asked what i put on in place of that offender - i said nothing - it's just dry now - she was amazed - the change for the better in the scent w/ just waiting - she liked it alright - she still likes clubman the best tho!!

so i guess i have to thank you all for yet another acquisition & another wheel being added to this machination of wet shaving.

now to find some of that vanilla!!! anyone know if any detroit area stores that carry it?

Good news! Glad to hear it.
Yep, smelling it right out of the bottle is doom for certain. Gotta give it a little time to mellow.!!

Congrats! It looks like the Veg chose you.

+1

Welcome to Valhalla

The key is to keep away from people until everything dries down. Then the Veg is king. I like to pretend that I am Crusader preparing myself for battle for a while, but you can also just brush and floss to kill some time.

Another horseman joins the Hungarian Cavalry

proxy.php

Welcome!

yep
they have a super store here - like the regular stuff but then like 10 aisles of pharmacy like itms;

it was next to that german 4177???as; didnt get that tho; got some swords there too

I am envious. Ours had to clear shelves to stock coffee...

The Salt Lake Bed Bath & Beyond does not stock the veg but were happy to order one in for me @ $6.95 they checked their computer stock and it seems to be carried in their larger markets and the east coast. :001_tt2:

So this past week, I walk into the men's room at work, just after it was cleaned.

I'm the only one there. I used Mosswood Aftershave that morning. I'm wondering who else uses the Vegetal? Did one of my colleagues see the light?

No. It was the deodorizer they used, but boy did it smell awesome.

I have been very tempted to pick up a bottle. Then it occurred to me that luvmysuper and Tobgumby are playing all of us! They don't really like the Veg and they know noone else in their right minds would. It is all a cruel joke to cause us unsuspecting folk to walk around smelling like urinal cakes. :scared: It's the great Veg caper, I say!! :001_tongu:lol::lol::lol::001_tongu

Top Bottom