What's new

Southern California Meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a bump. If this had been a real bump, you would have been instructed to ...

No business travel for a few weeks.
Add one more to the headcount.

It is with great regret that I must abstain from this meeting. Lately, I've had nothing but troubles. My health deteriorated, I am in constant pain; and my car needs wheel alignment and tire replacements. All this hits me at the end of the month when my financial situation is just plain flat. I will not be making it this time. cheers to everyone who will be there and see you next time.

It is with great regret that I must abstain from this meeting. Lately, I've had nothing but troubles. My health deteriorated, I am in constant pain; and my car needs wheel alignment and tire replacements. All this hits me at the end of the month when my financial situation is just plain flat. I will not be making it this time. cheers to everyone who will be there and see you next time.

Hey sorry to here that I hope things turn around for you.

Dang it, sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom