What's new

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Spending an evening trying to work out some kinks in my back, and have the iPod cranked up. What's playing at this very moment?

Hall & Oates..."Do What You Want to Do". This song kicks ***!

Randy

The Free Reed boxed set of Richard Thompson just arrived on my doorstep! If you don't know RT you are missing out on a genius. Yet another certified AD.

Monitoring local Police, fire, EMS traffic on one of my several radio scanners. Also listening for ham communications on local FM 2 meter simplex. Just shut off local AM talk radio....usually listen to that during my shave. Before sun-up, I'll catch WWL, New Orleans, WSB, Atlanta, and WSM, Nashville....all 50,000 watt AM power stations. Great listening up here in the frozen waste land on NW Ohio!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Lady Sovereign, "Love Me or Hate Me". Sure it's crap, but it's so catchy! :redface:

Right Now? the hum of my computer.

But in my truck's CD player ... Ludacris' 'Chicken and Beer'. And I agree that SOV is catchy, but I wouldn't call her 'crap' ... not deep, but fun. :001_tt2:

My un-organized, alcoholic, crisis manager of a boss whine because something is not done. Of course he never told anyone. We are supposed to read his mind.:mad:

Top Bottom