What's new

Acquisitions 22nd March - 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out again today and I came across some boxes that I thought resembled brushes. In fact they were NOS shaving brushes! I couldnt believe it. So I bought all of them :blushing:

Heres some pics for everyone to see.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks! I never seen a Pall Mall brush before this one and the Clear Ever-Ready just looks awesome. I had to pay a small fortune for these since they were in the boxes but well worth it to me.

I would like an opinion if I should restore the Black & Yellow handle Ever-Ready or keep it original?

I was unaware of this but the Pall Mall is dated back to the 1940's. I think that is unbelievable to find a brush in such great condition with the original box dated back that far :thumbup1: Totally amazing!

Terrific find. Enjoy them. I have a couple of Ever-Readys and they are among my favorites. The Pall Mall is a dream. Hope it works as good as it looks.

Great find for such pristine brushes. I was wondering if there was going to be a pack or carton of Pall Malls cigarettes. Never heard the name associated with any other popular products.

Great find for such pristine brushes. I was wondering if there was going to be a pack or carton of Pall Malls cigarettes. Never heard the name associated with any other popular products.

Same here. I wasnt going to buy the brush, since I never heard of Pall Mall either, but then i opened the box to see how it looked and I couldnt pass it up

Excellent scores!! Are you planning on using them?

I dont know yet. They are NOS and I dont know if I will able to find anything like this again in my life. The Pall Mall is tempting me so badly right now but I am going to resist. I was thinking about restoring the Black and Yellow Ever-Ready but I am not sure yet. What do you guys think I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom