What's new

Acquisitions 22nd March - 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna have to say even if they are NOS, use em. if they take up space, they might as well be functional.

on the other hand, if they're just going to sit on your display shelf, i would recommend you just take pictures of them and send me the actual brushes. that way you can keep the pictures of them in NOS condition and i get to use more vintage brushes. it's a win-win all around!:lol:

Beautiful! I'd be so tempted to use them; Aw heck, they'd all be put to the test in short order!! Dude, I laid out a lot of hard-earned dollars for a custom paint job on my motorcycle, and it looks just beautiful cruising down the road
(48K miles) with me trying to wear that paint off. I say "wear 'em out"!

Those are gems of brushes! In the boxes... Every brush I find are just wimpy, tired, sad looking things.

It's stories like this that keep me going into those darn stores...

Beautiful! The only old brushes I find in the shops around here look like beat up burma-shaves. Nice find. Thanks for the pics.

Awesome score :thumbup1:

Is that clear Ever-Ready purple in colour?

Yes the Ever-Ready Brush has a clear handle with like a purple insert. I will take more pics for everyone after I get home from work. Thanks for all the great comments :001_smile

You have asked for more pictures, more pictures you will get :thumbup1:

Ever-Ready 500:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ever-Ready 525:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Pall Mall 530:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I love that Pall Mall!!

I don't know if I would use it...

-jim

I dont think I will either. It is going on my new Barber Shelf/Display. Im setting it up this weekend and I will take some pics for everyone once everything is setup

My first score for the week come courtesy of the bay.

It's what I think is a single ring and a plastic I'm not sure what.

proxy.php

proxy.php

So these are my acquisitions for the past month. I've been out of town for the last three weeks and managed to pick up some stuff on the road and also got some stuff mailed to my house. This is the first major re-stock I've done in 2+ years. SWMBO gave me that "silly boy" look while I was unpacking and taking stock.

K3 Gillette Slim (thanks toeknee!!)
proxy.php

Alum block, Ogallala Bay Rum and Sandalwood soap, Ogallala Bay Rum Limes and Peppercorns soap, Muhle Sea Buckthorn soap, Pre de Provence soap, Erasmic shave stick (thanks toeknee!)
proxy.php

Re-stock of the Derby supply plus some extras I want to try again
proxy.php

Omega 81229 Boar (wanted to try a better than VDH Boar) and Conk metal bowl
proxy.php

Clumban AS, Old Spice Classic AS, Thayer's Medicated SuperHazel, Ogallala Bay Rum Limes and Peppercorns AS, Alt-Innsbruck (can't wait to try this one!)
proxy.php

The Real Shaving Co. Shave Cream & Post Shave Balm, The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream, The Body Shop synthetic brush
proxy.php

My Trumper's Sampler finally came in (I'm still waiting on the T&H sampler)
proxy.php

Here's what got "the look" from the wifey. Got some extras in there that's going out in a newbie kit soon
proxy.php

spiffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom