What's new

What are you favorite Jeans ?

The denim market is flooded out there with more varieties of denim jeans than you could shake a loom at...

What do you guys like to wear? Levi's (any sevedge lovers?), APC, Diesel or some other brand out there that you may know about.

Are these dress or work jeans for you?

What is your favorite?

I have bought 3 pairs of jeans in the last couple of months. All indigo denim- Nudie, Levis and Edwin and I really like them all.

Riggs by Wrangler for work and whatever seems to fit my fat butt for everyday, Nautica Jeans seems to get bought the most...

Lucky's & Levi's 501s both of which I've had tailored after losing some weight. They're pretty much my "go to" pants whenever I can wear what I want.

Riggs by Wrangler for work and whatever seems to fit my fat butt for everyday, Nautica Jeans seems to get bought the most...

Some of my favorite jeans are Riggs, they're a bit overdone for my line of work (social work) but for doing yard work, tearing down stuff, etc are the are really durable.
I like my Carhartt jeans but find that they aren't as durable as I'd thought they'd be.
Levi's 501's are a favorite too, not many button fly jeans out there anymore. Though I find them rather spendy IMO.

I like my APC rescues but once I get some more wear into them I'll probably move to a slightly larger size of New Standards. I'm finding the denim to be very nice, but the rise is too high and the leg opening is too big.

The 501 STF is a good pair of jeans, but didn't shrink the way I would have liked. The length dropped way too much and the waist hardly moved, that made for a funky fit. They're fading nicely though.

Not a fan of the 514 Tumbled Rigid jeans. The cut's great, but the fading is not good at all and they very quickly build up a stank. Probably the synthetic indigo they're using, gotta stick with the real stuff as it's giving me much better results.

Been eyeing a pair of either Sugar Cane or Iron Heart jeans. Not cheap, but from everything I've heard they're worth it. Maybe I'll stop in to Self Edge next time I'm in NYC and see what they have.

I'm in college so these are "everything" jeans. I'm graduating at the end of the year and will be going to work in an industrial setting so they'll be work jeans then as well.

considering most levis pants with exception of the high end stuff are chinese and pakistani made today, the quality on levis has dropped amazingly,

i have barbours, levis, Edwin and gant, i like the barbours alot,

i quite like h&m as they tend to cater to the lanky.

my favorite though are a pair of french connection, purchased just before they decided to go all abercrombie&fitch

i have a pair of 3sixteens that i really like

price is on par with nudie/apc but i like the denim (14oz) and the cuts better than either of them

Top Bottom