What's new

L'Occitane Cade body bar??

Does anyone know if L'Occitane makes a Cade body bar? I saw the Vetyver, L'Occitan, and Bavx but not Cade and the salesperson wasnt much help. I use the shave soap in the shower sometimes is there any reason this is a bad idea??

I never seen a Cade body bar. But there is plenty of shea butter enriched body bars and other goodie-packed bars form l'Occitane. I am thinking of tring the one with french clay in it, one of those day.

The make so much nice soaps, why waste a shave soap on your body ? I would do that with a puck of williams, but ...

Yeah, at $10 for a refill, Cade is a great value for shaving soap--but a pretty expensive shower soap. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it, I've done it. It's just pricey.

So far, the Baux + the Vetyver are the closest they've come to a body bar, although the Cade shower gel is really nice. Also a little pricey, but such a great scent (to me.)

Does anyone know if L'Occitane makes a Cade body bar? I saw the Vetyver, L'Occitan, and Bavx but not Cade and the salesperson wasnt much help. I use the shave soap in the shower sometimes is there any reason this is a bad idea??

Unfortunately, Cade does not make a body soap bar. The Loccitane body bars come in the same scents as the colonge. You can buy some body bars in the Unisex scents for $10 each that will last a long time. They are great if you have sensitive skin.

I really like Loccitane Cade. Cade is my favorite scent and I don't think it could every be beat
I wish they made a Cade cologne.

Top Bottom