What's new

Real Shaving Co. is the real deal

I've heard people talk about the Real Shaving Company creams and decided to try it. I must say that it lathered up very well and gave me a great shave.
I always try a cream or soap without my pre treat first just to see what it is like on my sensitive skin. Very nice stuff and it has the added bonus of being locally available. I have to order everything else.
Give it a try. :001_smile

I agree, great cheap stuff.

I managed to pick the menthol up at SDM off the clearance rack last week. I am glad I tried it. It lathers very very easily.
The scent is pretty good although muted. I think I will mix in some KMF patchouli when I use it just to punch it up a bit scent-wise

Not really a cream user but I was moved by everyone's love for this product that I had to give it a try, and I tell you, I freakin loved it. Go out and try it.

The Real Shaving Co. shaving cream is really great stuff. It's cheap and easy to find. It's one of my favorite drugstore creams.

I love all of their products. However, the shave cream irritates my face for an hour or so after using it. Good thing I shave at night so no one sees my lobster face. It's too good not to use!

Does anyone know where I can find this stuff besides Rite-aid? Rite-aid is on the verge of bancruptcy, so if they go down I'd like a backup source for RSC. I've read that they probably won't make it til the end of the year.

"Does anyone know where I can find this stuff besides Rite-aid? Rite-aid is on the verge of bancruptcy, so if they go down I'd like a backup source for RSC. I've read that they probably won't make it til the end of the year."

Visit this page for where to buy:

< http://www.realshaving.com/where-to-buy/ >

Addionally, you can often find $2 off coupons at their site.

DD

Tried the Sensitive skin version yesterday. Lathered up really quickly but did not provide a real smooth shave.

I still prefer the KMS range and it is a bit cheaper as well.

Made by Creigton. So its the same stuff that TOBS et. al. put in a fancy jar, scented with their own fancy scents.
But you pay a LOT more for their stuff.
TRSC cream is good stuff whatever price-range so put it in.

I love all of their products. However, the shave cream irritates my face for an hour or so after using it. Good thing I shave at night so no one sees my lobster face. It's too good not to use!

Which one irritates your skin the sensitive version or the moisturizing one?

Top Bottom