Which web browser do you use?

• Chrome

• Internet Explorer

• Firefox

• Opera

• Safari

• Other (please specify in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which browser(s) do you use for browsing the Internet?

I use a combination of Chrome and Firefox on both my Macs and PC. I am in the process of converting to Chrome.

Firefox, Safari, Opera—I even fire up Chrome once in a while just for fun. Just please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ever bring MS Internet Explorer near me:mad3:

Love my Firefox plugins, but often have trouble with some sites hence my vote for IE as well.

I'd like to give Chrome a fair hearing but waiting for more plugins to happen.

Currently we are using Safari on our two MacBook's and Chrome on the Compaq. I really like Chrome and now that they offer it Mac compatible I'm thinking about making the switch.

Firefox. I keep trying the others from time to time but always go back to Firefox because of the plug-ins.

I've used Opera for about 8 years now but I downloaded Chrome a while back cause I was having problems with googlemail. I have to say I like it.

I use Firefox primarily but since Chrome for Mac was released I find that I am incorporating it more and more. Firefox just can't keep up. The addition of the bookmark manager in Chrome was holding it back but it has finally been added.

Depending on where I am and what I'm doing. Mainly Firefox and Opera at home. I've been playing around with a new browser that incorporates the 3 major engines Trident (IE), Gecko (Firefox), and Webkit (Chrome.Safari).
It has potential.
http://www.lunascape.tv/

Top Bottom