Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: B&B LE Watch!

Images

Very nice watch.

I wasn't @ B&B for the original "i'd buy one" poll, and I didn't realize there were more available.

Does Bernhardt modify the movement in anyway?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by global_dev View Post
    Very nice watch.

I wasn't @ B&B for the original "i'd buy one" poll, and I didn't realize there were more available.

Does Bernhardt modify the movement in anyway?
    The movement is not modified.

15 available last night 13 left today! My buddy bought one last night as he just loved the watch (we're both collectors). These WILL see out very soon. Tell your friends and family or they will miss out on a great deal in a limited edition hand built custom time piece!
    Chance favors the prepared mind...

Just got my watch back from Bernhardt (he lost my address so he didn't return until I asked what was going on). I don't seem to be having a lot of luck with this watch. Although the winding mechanism seems to be fixed now he also added deep scratches on the back side from when they opened the watch. They swapped the crown to the standard Bernhardt crown so I no longer have a badger on it. Sigh ... unfortunately I'll be moving back to Sweden in three weeks so it doesn't really feel like much point in complaining to him about it as there most likely won't be enough time to do anything about it either.

There, now it feels a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by mikromicke View Post
    I might need some help here.

I did the mistake of leaving my watch on a shelf at the other end of my bathroom while taking a 10 min shower. I just now noticed that the inside of the front has condensed water on it. So don't do this.

Since I don't have the tools to open it, and it might be a bad idea anyway, I'm guessing the only thing I can do is keep it warm and dry and hope that it dries out?
    Mikael

Images

Just got my watch back from Bernhardt (he lost my address so he didn't return until I asked what was going on). I don't seem to be having a lot of luck with this watch. Although the winding mechanism seems to be fixed now he also added deep scratches on the back side from when they opened the watch. They swapped the crown to the standard Bernhardt crown so I no longer have a badger on it. Sigh ... unfortunately I'll be moving back to Sweden in three weeks so it doesn't really feel like much point in complaining to him about it as there most likely won't be enough time to do anything about it either.

for a watch/watchmaker of purportedly high caliber and the price you paid for the watch, that just ain't right.

i'm currently in the market for a watch in the $200-$400 price range, but some of the issues i've seen in this thread are going to keep me from pursuing the LE watch.
    three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

Images

PM sent.

Are any of these still available?

Quote Originally Posted by wringer View Post
    Are any of these still available?
    Go to the first page of this thread and click on the Order Now link. Last i checked there were 12 left i think. Check it out.
    Bill

Ever Conceal, Never Reveal

9. Thread Starter

Mikael, PM me - I'll make it right.
    - Joel
    joel (at) badgerandblade.com

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Go to the first page of this thread and click on the Order Now link. Last i checked there were 12 left i think. Check it out.
    For the past week I only get a "shop not available" message when I go to check how many are left (I bought an extra one to help meet the original minimum -- I intend to sell it -- I absolutely love this watch, but don't need two! -- but am aiming to wait until the mods recoup their investment; I've been checking to see how close it is to being sold out...). Are there in fact still some watches left and if so, what is the correct link for them?
    Glenn

[I]Last shave: [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"]Gillette Black Handle Adjustable (V1) DE w/ Derby; Rooney Emillion Faux Horn shave brush; Tabac soap with Cremo SC; L'Occitane Cade AS, ASB & Youth Concentrate; Dior Homme EdT[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by bradyarz View Post
    i'm currently in the market for a watch in the $200-$400 price range, but some of the issues i've seen in this thread are going to keep me from pursuing the LE watch.
    Too bad you're turned off on this watch -- it's quite awesome. I have a JLC that cost 10X as much, plus a few Tissot's that were in a similar price range to the B&B watch, and I've received more complements on this B&B LE watch since I received it than all the other watches combined (over the 10-12 years since I bought my first "good" watch...).
    Glenn

[I]Last shave: [FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"]Gillette Black Handle Adjustable (V1) DE w/ Derby; Rooney Emillion Faux Horn shave brush; Tabac soap with Cremo SC; L'Occitane Cade AS, ASB & Youth Concentrate; Dior Homme EdT[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by schadowrider View Post
    Too bad you're turned off on this watch -- it's quite awesome. I have a JLC that cost 10X as much, plus a few Tissot's that were in a similar price range to the B&B watch, and I've received more complements on this B&B LE watch since I received it than all the other watches combined (over the 10-12 years since I bought my first "good" watch...).
    I'm loving my LE!! It's a great watch
    Bill

Ever Conceal, Never Reveal

Does anyone know the status of the remaining available watches? For about 5 weeks now I only get a "shop not available" message when I go to see how many are left (by clicking on the purchase link on the first page of this thread). Thanks!
    Glenn

14. Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by schadowrider View Post
    Does anyone know the status of the remaining available watches? For about 5 weeks now I only get a "shop not available" message when I go to see how many are left (by clicking on the purchase link on the first page of this thread). Thanks!
    I've been sitting on them (mainly out of laziness). PM me if you'd like one
    - Joel
    joel (at) badgerandblade.com

Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    I've been sitting on them (mainly out of laziness). PM me if you'd like one
    Thanks, but I have two already! Bought the second one to help move the group buy along, with the intention of selling it on BST once you guys recouped your much larger investment; it's still sitting in its box (wound it once to make sure it worked okay...).
    Glenn