What's new

It's true, it's all true!

Lilac Vegetale really does smell like wee! Incredible, I didn't believe it at first, but now I've smelt it, yes, the odour of urinals is strong. I got some on my hand and it won't come off...

I suppose that old men like it because it compliments their natural aroma of incontinence?

The wife is horrified...

Strangely I feel obliged to use it as an aftershave at least once, just to find out. Maybe when she's away.

There are people being brought to look at the house today by the letting agent (we are moving). The fact that this aroma has pervaded the house due to the plastic bottle leaking gives me a strange sense of satisfaction... :001_tongu

You're actually going to use it?:w00t::lol: You should sit next to someone in a long meeting that you really don't like.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Lilac Vegetale really does smell like wee! Incredible, I didn't believe it at first, but now I've smelt it, yes, the odour of urinals is strong. I got some on my hand and it won't come off...

I suppose that old men like it because it compliments their natural aroma of incontinence?

The wife is horrified...

Strangely I feel obliged to use it as an aftershave at least once, just to find out. Maybe when she's away.

There are people being brought to look at the house today by the letting agent (we are moving). The fact that this aroma has pervaded the house due to the plastic bottle leaking gives me a strange sense of satisfaction... :001_tongu

I'm sorry.
It would appear that your body chemistry is not sufficient.
The Veg has not chosen you.

Next.......

:lol:

(ahem) USED diapers. . .

but I like it. . . :001_smile

Actually, the scent to me is like a fresh spring garden, but too many people have the reaction at the top of my post, so I don't use it anymore.

Legends say the Veg will magnify your true essence...on some, it smells like cannon smoke and raw courage, on others, like an involuntary bodily reaction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of cannon smoke and raw courage. :lol:

On me, it smells like unmitigated snarkiness. :blush:

I'm sorry.
It would appear that your body chemistry is not sufficient.
The Veg has not chosen you.

Next.......

:lol:

After reading this, I recall the sorting hat from Harry Potter. And then I wonder if the Veg whispered something in his ear? Like: "Hmmm..... I am most definitely not for you. You should try...."

I'm a curious type, for sure.

Legends say the Veg will magnify your true essence...on some, it smells like cannon smoke and raw courage, on others, like an involuntary bodily reaction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of cannon smoke and raw courage.

A veritable Vegetal sage that Topgumby is---

The Veg chooses so few--so many are left behind in the dark underworlds of AXE and Gillette Cool Wave....Whilst they cannot join us in the gated emerald gardens of Vegetal, we can pray for their comfort and repose in the Region of Aerosol Scents.....

Thankfully chosen-

Marty E.

Legends say the Veg will magnify your true essence...on some, it smells like cannon smoke and raw courage, on others, like an involuntary bodily reaction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of cannon smoke and raw courage.

I'm sooo adding this to my favourite quotes on my Facebook page :lol:

The burden of the Veg is almost too much for one man to bear. That is why it gathers around it a brotherhood, a league of like-minded men to carry the flower of the lilac and the essence of the earth from generation to generation. It is both a blessing and a curse.

Legends say the Veg will magnify your true essence...on some, it smells like cannon smoke and raw courage, on others, like an involuntary bodily reaction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of cannon smoke and raw courage. :lol:

On me, it smells like unmitigated snarkiness. :blush:

I just made this my FB status....

OK, after reading all this, now I really can't wait for the Veg to arrive in order to see if I'm 'among the chosen' or that I don't want to go around all day smelling of urine.

Dang.. I sure hope my 'true essence' isn't the smell of urine. :blink:

I feel like I'm a 'cannon smoke' and 'raw courage' kind of guy and not a 'bodily reaction in the face of' kind of guy, but still..... :laugh:

Bring on the VEG!!

Well, my OP was my reaction to the aroma in the bottle. I've splashed some on my skin, and will report back when I find out what happens...

Top Bottom