What's new

Still get razor burn on my neck :\

Ok, I haven't really visited here since I registered. I've been "Wet-shaving" since that time. I've got one of those old double-edged razors, some of the Proraso cream and aftershave, and a badger brush.

So far it's really good (one day I have to rush, and grabbed some old gel and a razor I had, and it killed my face)... but my neck is still pretty bad.

Sometimes it doesn't get bothered at all, but most of the time I get those annoying red bumps. It doesn't seem to matter which way I shave (i've tried up/down, left/right, and diagonal, it's just sort of random. Are there any other tips that I can try? It's really quite annoying, and it's the reason I only shave every 3-4 days. I HATE the feeling.

Wizzy,

Welcome back! :thumbup1:

I would suggest that your order a sample pack of blades from LetterK. All too often, it's the blade, and not the razor... nor, the technique... that is the culprit when shaving is less than enjoyable. Lately, there has been a total love affair with Feather blades that is running rampant on B&B. :cool:

Keep stopping by! :thumbup1:

chop-chop

Wizzy,

Welcome back! :thumbup1:

I would suggest that your order a sample pack of blades from LetterK. All too often, it's the blade, and not the razor... nor, the technique... that is the culprit when shaving is less than enjoyable. Lately, there has been a total love affair with Feather blades that is running rampant on B&B. :cool:

Keep stopping by! :thumbup1:

chop-chop

+1 Great thoughts

Chop chop is right: try different blades. Also, it's sometimes difficult on the neck to maintain light pressure and a correct blade angle. Check the blog post whose link is beneath my signature. You might find some helpful info there.

Top Bottom