What's new

Women using Straight Razors.

Great first post, and welcome!

How is it that you are immune to razor AD's? Having a old razor that worked never stopped me from getting more :)

Maybe outweighed by shoe and handbag AD's? (Domino ducks and runs)

Domino has second thoughts about teasing a woman with a straight razor.

Last edited:

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I would think a straight would work quite well for legs, but I can't imagine a woman being able to shave her pits with one.

I'm not a woman but I do shave my pits with a straight. It's not hard. Bend the elbow waaaay back behind the head. Keep the razor nearly flat against the skin, use zero pressure, just contact. You don't need or want BBS there... just get the hair. BTW this really helps with odor. You will never smell your pits at the end of the day, if you shave them once a week or two, and use an alum block for deoderant.

A smiling edge might be a little easier to use than a perfectly straight one. Just saying.

If you are introducing a GF or SWMBO to straight shaving, I suggest concentrating on the legs first. You might want to do her pits for her the first few times. DO NOT instinctively go for BBS there. She will be sorry, then you will be sorry. Ingrowns and razor burn and cuts are a real pain there.

Old thread, but nearly a decade later, there are a number of videos online of ladies who do just that. I think safety razors are probably more common for those who've ditched disposables, but it's definitely not unheard of to use a straight, and actually looks to be a good way to go!

(see one example here)

Top Bottom