What's new

Gem Micromatic Vs Gem 1912

I have had a very nice cased Micromatic for about 5 years now. After watching Mr. Guy's video on how to load and hold it I am going to give it a go. My favorite razors are the Gillette New open combs so I am anxious to see if I can get just as good a shave as with those. I use a lot of different DE blades without a problem. The only SE blade I could find locally was the Treet brand. Hope those will do the job. Will post in a few days to give a report/review.

I have had a very nice cased Micromatic for about 5 years now. After watching Mr. Guy's video on how to load and hold it I am going to give it a go. My favorite razors are the Gillette New open combs so I am anxious to see if I can get just as good a shave as with those. I use a lot of different DE blades without a problem. The only SE blade I could find locally was the Treet brand. Hope those will do the job. Will post in a few days to give a report/review.

Treets are my favorite, just dry em off good after each use. With your experience I can't imagine you having any problems with the Micromatoc.

Top Bottom