What's new

Valentines Day

Gents, with Valentines Day coming up, I thought I would start a thread for gents to list what they have planned for their wives/girlfriends. I will start with I have purchased a gift certificate to a day spa for my wife. What do you have planned?

I'm getting one of those frilly camisol's that everyone seems to be wearing. Camisols usually are worn UNDER a blouse, but now I see them being worn without ANYTHING on top. I like it to be a little frilly too.

And maybe a nice "evening wear" along with some dark chocolate.

A rebuilt alternator, four Bridgestone Blizzaks, and a bottle of Floris China Rose Eau de Parfum. Romantic, no?

Cheers,
Robert

:biggrin: Brevity is the soul of wit, eh?

The sad part is, I probably WOULD get more mileage out of box of chocolates and a sappy card, for about $1,000 less.

Cheers,
Robert

AACJ said:
I'm getting one of those frilly camisol's that everyone seems to be wearing. Camisols usually are worn UNDER a blouse, but now I see them being worn without ANYTHING on top. I like it to be a little frilly too.

And maybe a nice "evening wear" along with some dark chocolate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Green mask does not make you do this...this is a "brokeback mountain " disease in the East coast !!!!!!

mark the shoeshine boy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Green mask does not make you do this...this is a "brokeback mountain " disease in the East coast !!!!!!

Ha ha.....not for me! :w00t: For the wife.. :tongue_sm :blush: I have a tatoo back there that says "EXIT ONLY!"

We are going to do another mask tonight though. :eek:

Top Bottom