What's new

Shaving Essentials

Good Morning to all...

Has anyone heard how John is doing at Shaving Essentials. I understand his web site was hacked recently. Thanks for any input. John is a fine man and great supplier.

i had tallked to him the day his site whent down, and orderd some stuff. been three weeks now, and im still waiting for my stuff. i tried calling and emailing but no response. i dont care if he takes longer to ship it, John is a great vendor, but i am curious now and i just hope that everything is alrite on his end. he ussualy always answers and we chat it up for a bit. oh well, as long as hes doing ok, ill keep waiting for my package.

I was wondering does anyone know what's up with Shaving Essentials? I sent an email a few weeks ago and I've noticed their website is down. Does anyone know what's up cause they have some good products at good prices?:confused1

i had tallked to him the day his site whent down, and orderd some stuff. been three weeks now, and im still waiting for my stuff. i tried calling and emailing but no response. i dont care if he takes longer to ship it, John is a great vendor, but i am curious now and i just hope that everything is alrite on his end. he ussualy always answers and we chat it up for a bit. oh well, as long as hes doing ok, ill keep waiting for my package.

I've been waiting for my order for a month now. I don't mind it taking longer, as long as their is communication from his end as to why their is a delay. So far all of the communication has been one way with one exception.

I've been waiting for my order for a month now. I don't mind it taking longer, as long as their is communication from his end as to why their is a delay. So far all of the communication has been one way with one exception.

I am the same, I don't mind waiting for him to send it out, even though in another thread, I read that some guys were getting their stuf a week after i placed my order, so it gave me a little hope, but no package has arrived.
There has been no communication from him. I call, email, text,and get no response. He is a good guy, so I'm just hoping he is doing ok. It just sux in a way, a simple email bak saying, "hey ive been bz, i have your order it will go out next week or whenever," would be good. I dont want to cancel my order either, because I really whant the stuff I bought. Granted i could order it somewhere else and get it sooner, but like I said, I like John and I will wait for him, I know he will come thru.

Last edited:
I check every Monday to see if the site is back up, hoping he had some time over the weekend to rebuild it. It would be better to see a message on the site rather than the vanilla zencart install. This can't be too good for business.

Sullybob, any luck with contact? i tried again this week, but it didnt work. has anyone heard from John recently?

No luck at all. I have pretty much given up on my order at this point.

I hear ya, i really want all the stuff i ordered, but i dont want to buy somewhere else and then hav his order show up u kno. I actually ordered tobs eaton college from bullgoose this morning cuz i too got tired of waiting. Its one of the pending items i have with John, i figure if he ever sends it out i will jst put it up on bst for a gd deal! Let me kno if u hear anything. Thanks!

If the order shows up or I hear from John I'll update this thread. Please do the same.

You wont be disappointed with BullGoose.

Sounds good, i will do the same.
Bullgoose seems kool, we emailed back n forth today about some colognes. I should have my order by tuesday, witch is great! Good service and fast shippping, doesnt hurt that hes only about 2hours away from me.i wonder if he has a little store front.

My order was processed just before the site got hacked and I got my package about 3-4 weeks ago with an apology from John for the delay (which didn't seem too long to me). Anyways, my package included lots of extra goodies and I can't wait for the site to be back up to place another order.

Hope you guys receive your packages soon, I'm sure John will take care of you all.

The old website was down for weeks last fall, then John reopened with his new (now non-functional) one. He's a very good guy, I am hoping this is only temporary. If there are some guys still waiting for orders placed several weeks ago, and he's not responding to your emails, that's a shame.

Top Bottom