What's new

Important Wee Scot Question!

Does there exist a baby size travel tube made for this little bugger? I know you can use a pill bottle, film canister, etc, but I am really looking for a little (get it) something special.

Try the bay or post a wtb thread in the b/s/t.

The IM shave stick container would hold 2 or 3 wee scots. It's way too big.

-Andy

Checked the bay with no luck (wasn't really sure what to search though) and I put an add up on the B/S/T.

Now for the waiting...

Try the bay or post a wtb thread in the b/s/t.

The IM shave stick container would hold 2 or 3 wee scots. It's way too big.

-Andy

Does there exist a baby size travel tube made for this little bugger? I know you can use a pill bottle, film canister, etc, but I am really looking for a little (get it) something special.

Keep your eyes open for something like these ?

I've seen smaller ones..............( in fact I think I know where there's a couple but postage would probably blow it out of the water )

proxy.php

Last edited:
I was wondering when the Wee Scot Master was going to chime in on this. I saw that and it is what gave me the idea. I'm thinking a Colgate shave stick tube might do the trick.

I spotted a small Colgate tube over at a local shop a couple of weeks ago....I did not buy it but it certainly looked like the Wee may fit.

I have a larger Colgate tube that my Arko stick fits....it would be too large for the Wee.

I will have to check out a local place here. Most of the places around are junk, but there is one super mega antique barn place that has everything under the sun and 50 of it.

I picked up the small Colgate tin...I don't have a ruler or my Wee with me, but I think this old shave stick tin is going to be too short. I will test it out tonight....but I think it is about 1 cm too short to make a Wee case.

So far an old Hyatt Hotel mending kit plastic tube has been my container for a DRY Wee. I have yet to ventilate it.

proxy.php

This wonder brush tucked in this travel tube...

proxy.php

Legion

Staff member
Whatever you choose try to get something with ventilation holes at the brush end. Even when the brush seems like it is completely dry it is sometimes not.

this is mine,

proxy.php

proxy.php

Well you can write off the small Colgate shave stick tin as a candidate for the Wee. The tube is a good 1.5 cm short.

It will make a good container for a shaved Speick stick though.

Top Bottom