What's new

What's your workout today?

I'll be doing a 1.5 mile run later today. I'm averaging around 12:40 so I'm definitely no athlete, but that's still about 1.5 minutes faster than when this lazy-butt got started.

Good for you!! It shows you're working hard and improving.
Your body will adapt to it and (if you're anything like me) you'll find it will get easier the more you do. Before you know it, you'll be running faster and farther.
Congratulations!

Been doing the following for 2 weeks, 3x a week:

Squat 3x10
Bench 3x6
DL 2x6
BB Row alternated with Lat pulldown 3x6
DB Shoulder Press 3x6

I did this to get my strength back to where it used to be. Now I'm looking to start a Push/Pull/Legs split for the next 6-8 weeks and see what to do from there.

Today a game of basketball, gonna try to dunk on some unsuspecting defenders.

(harder than it may appear)

7 rounds for time (i.e. as fast as possible)
-------------------------------------------
Max rep plyometric pushup*
50m sprint (sprint, not jog)

*Perform a plyo push up by placing one hand on a 45 lbs plate and the other on the floor, perform an explosive push up that allows you to transition the hand on the floor to hand on the plate

(harder than it may appear)

7 rounds for time (i.e. as fast as possible)
-------------------------------------------
Max rep plyometric pushup*
50m sprint (sprint, not jog)

*Perform a plyo push up by placing one hand on a 45 lbs plate and the other on the floor, perform an explosive push up that allows you to transition the hand on the floor to hand on the plate

That's impressive. :ouch1:

5 sets 10 reps 12kg standing shoulder press
5 sets 10 reps upright row 17kg
5 sets 10 reps bent over row 17 kg
5 sets 10 reps tricep extension 10 kg

im new to weight lifting so im starting of with light weights but for me im shatterd after im finished that workout im taking met rex size up protien aswell
any hints tips or advice would be really good guys thanks.

Been stretching out my mileage on Saturdays. Today was a 3mi snails pace recovery jog. Beautiful weather and lots of dog walkers made for a nice one though.

Top Bottom