Early Morning Workout. Focused on chest and shoulder exercises

Chest Flyes
Dumbbell pullovers
Cable pulls
Arnold presses
Side raises
Shrugs

And indoor soccer tonight!!!!

Climbed 200 stairs at work. Anticipating 20 miles on my trainer (Cycle Ops Fluid 2) tonight followed by weight bench workout: press, curls, leg lifts, crunches...

Ran 14.5 @ 8'23". Had a light lunch earlier and that really came back to haunt me in the last 3 miles. On the up shot, running though sakura at night with the sound of the breakers not to far off was outstanding!

Ran 14.5 @ 8'23". Had a light lunch earlier and that really came back to haunt me in the last 3 miles. On the up shot, running though sakura at night with the sound of the breakers not to far off was outstanding!

That sounds like fun! I used to live in Hayama and I really miss running along the coast.

Just did my first brick workout of the season.

12 miles on the bike, changed my shoes and immediately ran 2 miles.

Overall logged a good time for me as well. My fastest run time I've had all year. :thumbup1:

Just did my first brick workout of the season.

12 miles on the bike, changed my shoes and immediately ran 2 miles.

Overall logged a good time for me as well. My fastest run time I've had all year. :thumbup1:

Awesome!

Ran another 10 today, will try again tomorrow. Due to serious hanami action I know Sunday will be a wash.

I have been sick for the last week and get winded going up or down the stairs. My wife is a nurse so that is not helping matters. I am itching to get on the driving range and into the gym but an unhappy wife leads to an unhappy home.

Did a couple mile run this morning. First time in about a week I've ran. I overdid my previous run and my knee had been killing me since. Knee is still sore, but I decided to run anyway, and it actually feels a little better since running again this morning.

Despite a business trip, I've been getting into the pool to practice my TI technique a little bit here and there. Up to this point, I've been relying on some various YouTube videos and my memory. Needless to say, I'm still flopping around like a wounded fish, but I'm determined to get it down.

When I got back from the trip, I had the O2 in H2O (TI breathing techniques) DVD in the mailbox, so I believe this will give me some much needed instruction in effective breathing.

Top Bottom