What's new

What's your workout today?

Bench build to 200

110,130,150,170,190,200 x1 Reset time I see.

8 min AMRAP
Double Unders

I got 370 the last time we did this in October, I still hate double unders mind you. I don't see these ever becoming the break as I've been told they become in conditioning work.

Warm up with 20 minute sprint jog mix. Followed by 100 pullups, 100 dips, 200 pushups, 300 situps. Can acheive your goal anyway you want...just try to do it as fast as possible. ;)

Deload week!

Stretching

Military press
65x5
85x5
95x5

dips

fat gripz lat pulldown(close neutral)
100x10x4
110x10x1

superset with

assisted chins
70x5
70x5
80x5
90x5
90x5

15 minutes run/walk

rolled with the stick and lacrosse ball.

Squat Cleans build to 200

110,130,150,170,190,200 x2

I had the height but my speed at getting under the bar was pathetic. However 2 is a lot more than I got last week when I couldn't even get 190. Guess it's time for the 3-2-1 program.

12 minute AMRAP
6 Broad Jumps (8 feet)
12 Kettlebell Swings (2 pood/ 72 lbs)

10 rds + 1 very ugly jump snuck in as time ran out.

Deadlifts
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5

snatches and C&J @ 135
buncha singles for S&G's

Abs trx fallouts
on knees
on feet

20 minutes on treadmill and 7 minutes on the new ellipticals.

Hit the gym this morning before work for the 3rd time this week, which is a new record for me, I am so not a morning person.

Dumbbell Squats
Chest Fly
Leg Extensions
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Curls
Tricep Pushdown
Cruches

Stiff leg deadlifts build to 320

I asked Tony how far I was going to go with these. I figured it would be until I collapse or he falls off the weight stack laughing at me, actually both will likely happen very close to the same time. Apparently he'd like me to be in the mid 300s but I suspect he'd prefer to see me collapse under the weight.

20 min AMRAP
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

20 + 11

Well my hiatus begins today...

Between now and 10 January I expect my workouts to minimal and hardly noteworthy. I'll be doing a great deal of traveling and visiting with family and friends. I plan on starting each day with some pushups and situps but outside of that I probably won't be doing much. So unless an opportunity strikes for a serious workout I probably won't be logging here until I return to Japan.

Well my hiatus begins today...

Between now and 10 January I expect my workouts to minimal and hardly noteworthy. I'll be doing a great deal of traveling and visiting with family and friends. I plan on starting each day with some pushups and situps but outside of that I probably won't be doing much. So unless an opportunity strikes for a serious workout I probably won't be logging here until I return to Japan.

If you're in Indy over the holidays, give me a call. I can bring guests to my gym for free.

Shoulders, Legs, Arms and Abs. Followed up by 5 mile tempo run in the cold, then 2000m of rowing when I got back to the gym before I got cleaned up.

If you're in Indy over the holidays, give me a call. I can bring guests to my gym for free.

Cool, Tim. Thanks for the offer. Time permitting I may take you up on that. If not I'll just stick to calisthenics in the home. My Mother also has a treadmill so I can log some run time that way while in Indy.

Cool, Tim. Thanks for the offer. Time permitting I may take you up on that. If not I'll just stick to calisthenics in the home. My Mother also has a treadmill so I can log some run time that way while in Indy.

No problem, I work out at LA Fitness, if you want to hit it up with me, let me know.

Front Squats build to 210

115,135,155,175,195,210 x4

Can't seem to keep my right elbow high enough to keep the bar from sliding.

3 rounds of:
15 Deadlifts (185 pounds)
45 Single Unders

2:25

Fun little metcon to end the week on.

Top Bottom