What's new

What's your workout today?

9/1: Rest day. First taste of alcohol in a month (interestingly, I'm not the "cheap date" I thought I'd be).

9/2: 2:20 on the singlespeed, with a big salad, water & then some beers in the middle (I love the weekly post-trail social dinner!) It seems my ability to process alcohol has diminished more than I expected. :glare: At least Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout still makes me happy.:thumbup:

Also discovered that I've bent my chainring.....either a stray log-impact or I'm getting too darn strong (hopefully the latter).

Oly lifting and 30 minutes on the Stairmaster again. I was planning on a nice long run tomorrow, but there's another typhoon inbound. Aargh!

Also discovered that I've bent my chainring.....either a stray log-impact or I'm getting too darn strong (hopefully the latter).

9/3: Rest day as a buddy's weekend-homecoming ride is going to push me to 16-17 :001_huh: hours on the bike. Chainring was bent twice, 180 degrees apart, inline with my cranks...new ring mounted (aluminum rather than stainless steel, which probably means it'll just snap instead of bending...:glare:)

P90X Week Three, Plyometrics. Still can't make it through the whole thing, but getting better.

I need to start another round of P90x. I went through the program once a little while back. I slacked off a bit for a while but need to get back into it. I may have to look into getting some power blocks as I don't have easy access to dumbells like I once did.

5 mile run yesterday + 9 hours riding my new motorcycle (motorcycle safety course)

Today was an upper body circuit

9/4: 62 miles of exploring gravel roads on the cyclocross bike. Pavement turned into gravel, turned into dirt, turned into tracks through tall grass. Found some masochist-worth punchy little hills (15% or so, short, and one-after-another) :thumbup:

Walk - 5 min
Run - 0.5 mi/100 1AS(16Kg) x 10

Total Time - 1hr 30m
Total run time - 1hr (5 miles)
Total swing time - 30 min
Total calories - 1156(30% fat)
Avg HR - 161

Top Bottom