What's new

What's your workout today?

Yesterday 13 mile run.
Wow, I miss running long distance. I had a bad back injury and heel problems last few years. I do weight lifting now. I packed on 25 pounds of muscles in 4 years though. still i miss long races ( I was all-state in high school and college in Philly)

Wow, I miss running long distance. I had a bad back injury and heel problems last few years. I do weight lifting now. I packed on 25 pounds of muscles in 4 years though. still i miss long races ( I was all-state in high school and college in Philly)

My path was the opposite, I was all-state too in track, but just the very short stuff, 100, 200, 400 and Long Jump. Back then it was all sprints, football and weights. I never thought I'd be a distance runner, I'm not very good, but I have a lot of fun.

trying something new... attached the laptop to the treadmill and am going to try to walk throughout the day while working, in addition to the regular treadmill 3M run... heard it can make a big difference to people that sit at a desk the good part of the day. Already a 4 mile walk into the day at a slow 2mph pace... getting the same amount of work/calls done...

Yesterday, 3.0mi run, which included 20min at 10min/mile pace (quick for me). Followed by pushups, squats and overhead presses.

4 mile easy run. Tomorrow, I'm tackling some hills. And one of you guys needs to smack me if I don't make it to the gym.

Ack.. much as I've been consistently running for the last few months, I absolutely hate hills, and I know I need to start incorporating them.

Top Bottom