What's new

Cooncatbob razor with o-rings

Nice set up! I've heard of a two and three band brushed, but never an 11 band razor. :001_smile It looks good. And nice scuttle! Who made that?

Very nice set up. They all look sharp. Never been a scuttle fan, but I am running out of space for everything;maybe a good thing.

really nice looking set up rbecker is sure bellying up to the bar as of late and giving everyone else a run for their money

You bought the handle and can do with it as you wish, but the O-rings aren't needed to prevent the handle from being slippery.
I copied this handle from the Goodfella design which I felt was too short, too skinny and the grooves didn't go far enough down the handle.
I find the cut grooves provide a very good surface.
This handle is my 2nd best seller behind the BM, every time I make one for myself I get an order and end up selling it.
proxy.php

You bought the handle and can do with it as you wish, but the O-rings aren't needed to prevent the handle from being slippery.
I copied this handle from the Goodfella design which I felt was too short, too skinny and the grooves didn't go far enough down the handle.
I find the cut grooves provide a very good surface.
This handle is my 2nd best seller behind the BM, every time I make one for myself I get an order and end up selling it.
proxy.php

FWIW I do think it looks better without the rings. :cool:

That's the beauty of the o-rings,quite easy to remove or install,I find it easier to grip with the o-rings with large hands,but I agree it looks much better without them.Bob is right,the grip is great without them.

I may have to get one of these to go with the Bull Mastiff. Make yourself another one, Bob. Maybe call it a NEW-fella? :wink2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom