What's new

Figaro AS splash

This came today. I had ordered the Barbon splash and really liked it, so I ordered this from the same vendor. Seems to have a lavender scent. I'll write more after a couple days trying it out.

View attachment 93402

Excellent, I ordered Barbon from this ebay vendor as well (hasn't arrived yet though - been 10 days). I noticed the Figaro after I had already paid and decided to wait on it.

Please let us know how it works for you.

I know I should do a formal review, but the lowdown so far:

Figaro is a really nice lavender + menthol splash. It's pretty affordable (I got mine for $10 shipped.) The bottle is a pretty cheap plastic and I did have to wait for overseas shipping + customs, but I am glad I got it.

The thing is, we already have this product with very little waiting and a glass bottle:
View attachment 93775

Sometimes I think Figaro has a slight mossy hint that SCS doesn't have, but on the whole, the only real advantage is--let's be honest--the slight thrill of having something obscure, exotic or otherwise HTF. This isn't a knock on the product, if anything I hope it's praise for SCS. I'm not really big on lavender, but I do think that the SCS lavender splash is very underrated.

scottb,

Sorry to be a little off topic but how long did you wait for your barbon and figaro to arrive? Mine was supposedly shipped from Hungary on 3/2 and nothing has arrived yet :sad:

The seller has pretty good feedback, I'm sure it was actually sent but just curious if yours took this long to arrive.

I remember waiting a few weeks (possibly 3 weeks + ) for my order when I bought Barbon AS and SC from the seller. The guy is reliable, it just takes time to get through international mail.

scottb,

Sorry to be a little off topic but how long did you wait for your barbon and figaro to arrive? Mine was supposedly shipped from Hungary on 3/2 and nothing has arrived yet :sad:

The seller has pretty good feedback, I'm sure it was actually sent but just curious if yours took this long to arrive.

Hey Garry--I was surprised at how quickly the Barbon came--a less than 2 weeks from Hungary--but the Figaro took at least three. I was starting to get worried when it finally showed up. I don't know if it depends on customs or what, but unfortunately it didn't surprise me when you said you were still playing the waiting game.

Hang in there,
sb

I knew the second I posted concern it would show up - and it did - got it today and used it after tonight's shave :w00t:

Good stuff!!!

Top Bottom