1. Put bowl in sink and fill sink with hot water.
2. Remove bowl and put brush in it to soak.
3. Put shaving "cube" (CAR's product) in the sink.
4. Build lather on the cube.
5. Drop a finger full of paste into the brush.
6. Lather on face.
7. Refill core of brush with water.
8. Relather face & begin shave.
I am not a true "method shaver" but have really enjoyed what the cube does for the lather. It allows you to continually add water to the brush without much risk of washing the lather out. After several passes, the lather reaches a thick consistency that is fantastic for the t/c phase.
...the police often question him, just because they find him interesting...his blood smells like cologne...