What's new

European Brush Maker

There is a brush maker in Europe I do not remember the name. Lynn had told me about them but for the life of me I cannot remember their name. I know it started with the letter "T"... but thats all I know.

Come on guys I know somebody on here may have heard of them.

thx

I've read some speculation that Thater makes some Shavemac brushes, or that Shavemac makes some Thater brushes...what do you think?

Gentlemen,

Thäter is a small factory for handcrafted brushes located in Nürnberg, Germany. The brand is the equivalent at German shaving forums to the Rooney Hype of this forum. I have both, a Thäter Silvertipp Cubby and a Rooney 3/2 super. According to reviews of shavemacs at this forum ( i do not have one) it seems Thäter manufactures for Shavemac.

The quality of Thäter brushes is extremely high, to me, it is even better than those of my Rooney brush, better than my Plisson EW 12.

The chubby 3 is the most dense brush I have ever touched. The tipps are super soft, great backbone. You can place an international order at:

www.thedifferentscent.de

I know the guy, he is very reliable, hast great knowledge.

Of course, i am not affiliated with Thäter or thedifferentscent, just a satisfied customer that likes to bring some more great German products to you US guys.

Alex

Gentlemen,

Thäter is a small factory for handcrafted brushes located in Nürnberg, Germany. The brand is the equivalent at German shaving forums to the Rooney Hype of this forum. I have both, a Thäter Silvertipp Cubby and a Rooney 3/2 super. According to reviews of shavemacs at this forum ( i do not have one) it seems Thäter manufactures for Shavemac.

The quality of Thäter brushes is extremely high, to me, it is even better than those of my Rooney brush, better than my Plisson EW 12.

The chubby 3 is the most dense brush I have ever touched. The tipps are super soft, great backbone. You can place an international order at:

www.thedifferentscent.de

I know the guy, he is very reliable, hast great knowledge.

Of course, i am not affiliated with Thäter or thedifferentscent, just a satisfied customer that likes to bring some more great German products to you US guys.

Alex

Thanks for the infos Alex!

Top Bottom