What's new

Feather blades Hi-Stainless and Hi-Stainless Platinum

What is the practical difference between Feather Hi-Stainless and Feather Hi-Stainless Platinum blades?

I use the Merkur 38C razor.

I have only been wet shaving for a few months, but I can truly saw that my neck has never been more bump free than it is now.

Mark

Do a search on the board for "Feather Yellow pack and Feather Gray Pack Blades" you will see a long thread on the discussion and start at the beginning.

Seems there are some differences, depending on the pack of Gray Packaged blades you have. Some are "New with HI-Stainless and Platinum"marked on the blades. The older blades are the ones with the "Feather trademark and Hi -Stainless" that were discontinued when the Platinum blades arrived on the market.

Read the post by Joe Pirro on these differences to get the full explanation. He did a great job, along with others who contributed to the thread, of getting to the bottom of the mystery:thumbup:

Mine are the newer blade. I don't know why Amazon is showing both for sale when only one blade is sold now. They must have some old stock somewhere.

Mark

Last edited:
Top Bottom