What's new

Best Mama Bear's soaps??

Hi,

I want to purchase some Mama Bear's soaps. Can you recommend some? Please post your thoughts or experiences with them!

Thanks in advance,

X

Get samples of the scents that interest you, and then pick the ones YOU like.

I have two of her soaps and I like them both a great deal: Spicey Lime and Frankincense and Myrrh.

She does samples???? Is there a sampler pack? Looking at her website it only seems like you can select from a very small selection of samples. :(

I have three FO soaps, Aged Spice, Celestial Waters, and Coconut Lemongrass, and functionally I don't see a difference. They work very well and provide a nice slick lather that isn't drying. I can see though where people might have some irritation because of the strong FO. Of the three I have I would rank them weakest to strongest "skin feeling" if you will; Celestial Waters, Coconut Lemongrass, and Aged Spice. The scents of all three are strong enough but not overwhelming or all day lingering. Coconut Lemongrass is my favorite of the three. Tropical Paradise. :thumbup1:

Czar's Choice (original / lime-cilantro) is my hands-down favorite.

I have that one, the Halloween Special, and Wild Mint & Ivy. The Czar's Choice is the strongest smelling of the three, but they're all basically alike in the way they perform, and I really don't have a preference as to which scent I like the best. Depends on my mood. Mama Bear makes some very nice lathering soaps!

Aged Spice, Ye Olde Barber Shoppe & Spellbound Woods are my favorites. I can highly recommend these!

My favorite is probably Awakenings. It'll open your eyes in the morning, that's for sure.

I live in the South and really love her Honeysuckle soap. Smells just like the Honeysuckle vines that grew behind my childhood home. I'm sure you will be pleased with whatever you choose from Mama Bear.

I currently have Hinoki Wood, Frankincence & Myrhh, Magnetism for Men, Elements of Bamboo, Hydrogen and Awakenings in the rotation and love them all.

Elements of Bamboo, Sweet Vetiver, Dublin Tweed and Mountain Waters are my favorite. Veldfire is very complex/interesting but could be a little polarizing...I haven't made up my mind on it yet. Ocean Rain is nice, too.

me and my Wife have some Mama Bear's shaving soap

here are some that I like.

#1 rosemary mint

#2 Aged Spice

#3 Ye Olde Barber Shoppe

#4 Awakenings

#5 Brute

My wife has 2 that she likes

#1 Attar of Rose

#2 Chanel #22

The one I would stay away from would be the Almond it set my face on fire.

Andy

Here's a list of those I've tried.... the top four are my favs

Mysore Sandalwood FO
Sandalwood Rose
Tuscan Memories
Green Irish Tweed Type (renamed Dublin Tweed)
Sandalwood Vanilla
Patchouli Essential Oil
Rosemary Mint
Lime Ice
Christmas Rose

From what I've gathered there are no difference in performance, just scents.
And so far I haven't heard of a single mama bear soap that doesn't smell good.
Just look at the posts above, almost everyone of here soaps are mentioned...

My own personal top-of-the-line pick is Dublin Tweed, but I do not think you can go wrong with MB, no matter what soap you choose.

Top Bottom