What's new

Bought some T&H AS, Sampled some Creed, ended up smelling of Lilac Vegetal

I agreed to find some Lilac Vegetal for English chap who is desperately intrigued after all the opinions floating around this forum. I don't blame him. I find posts about LV to be among the most amusing on this board. I asked if I could take a sniff before shipping. He replied that I could splash it on, if I wished. I politely refused: A sniff would be enough to satisfy me.
He offered to send an English product in exchange.

So today, I drive to BB&B where I had spotted a few bottles, and bought one for Basil, along with a non stick pan for myself.
I drive to the local mall to look for a birthday present for my ex-wife.
I buy her some nice lingerie at Nordstrom:wink2:, and proceed to walk back towards the car.
A stand with some Kent brushes catches my eye, and I notice a full selection of T&H ASBs. The lady is kind enough to let me sample them. I finally settle on a bottle of Grafton.
I walk into Bloomingdale's since my car is parked on the other side of it. I immediately notice a new counter.....Creed.

I have a few decants of some of their colognes. The saleslady is excited that I know the brand and brings out something like ten samples for me to smell.
I tried some scents I didn't know, and thanked her. Shouldn't really spend $250 on a bottle of cologne, even if I have a Bloomingdale's card...No...No...No.

Finally, I drive home and as I take the bag with the Lilac bottle, I notice the smell of something like a wet diaper.:eek:
The cap came a bit loose and leaked on my non-stick pan. I
To make a short story long, I got the stuff on my hands as I put the bottle of LV in a freezer bag, and prepare it for shipping.

The pan is OK, me on the other hand, still stink like subway station bathroom:bored:.
How ironic that a day of scent luxuriousness should end like this.
Fate has a cruel sense of humor.

Heh, maybe you should have taken it as a message from the fragrance Gods! Not sure what the message meant of course- maybe they were telling you to man up, marinade some beef jerky in Lilac Veg and cook it on a smoking fire whilst sitting by your wagon, making a conveniently placed spittoon go "ping". Anybody got any other suggestions?

Soon enough, you'll see I'm not kidding:lol:.
Eventually the "aroma" settled, and I smelled of baby wipes for three more hours.
Hope your swmbo has a sense of humor, mine is thankfully out of the country at the moment.

Heh, maybe you should have taken it as a message from the fragrance Gods! Not sure what the message meant of course- maybe they were telling you to man up, marinade some beef jerky in Lilac Veg and cook it on a smoking fire whilst sitting by your wagon, making a conveniently placed spittoon go "ping". Anybody got any other suggestions?

Top Bottom