What's new

Robert Williams' Straight Razors?

Hi folks. I know I'm probably going to regret asking this bigtime, but is there a website for Robert Williams' straight razors? Or failing that any sites showing examples of razors that he's made?

Although I probably can't afford one right now, I'm naturally curious about his razors since I already own a high end blade by Maestro Livi. I'm just thinking ahead for the summer at the moment, and possible purchases that might be on the horizon. :blush:

Cheers,

Iwan :001_smile

I have placed an order with Robert and will post pics when I receive mine, it will take a bout a month, hmmm 30 sleeps to go.....

Just got mine today - a 7/8's, filed back, with snakewood scales and a MOP spacer. Awesome looking razor - I'll post some photos tonight. Cant wait to shave with it. Iwan, Robert can do anything you want with the razors - the only option is how much money you want to spend :biggrin: He even agreed to do a Japanese version for me (when funds allow).

Heres a couple of shots of the new razor - cant wait to shave tonight. Those snakewood scales are awesome! Another nice touch are the s/s screws in place of pins so the razor can be adjusted easier and taken down for cleaning. Great work Robert:thumbup1:

That's very nice indeed, can I ask what sort of price that one was? PM me if you don't want to post it up here. :smile:

I like his medieval spike 10/8...:drool:

Top Bottom