What's new

Source for Williams Shave Cream?

Does anyone have a source for Williams Shave Cream? NOT the soap, I am of course referring to the cream that is made in Holland and marketed in France. I had a Member send me a tube last year, and I am really liking it. Seems that no one in the States carries it--Giovanni used to, but his store is Kaput. I have looked everywhere, tho I'm sure I'm missing some overseas vendors.

Any sources out there?

Not trying to revive a long dead thread/post, but I thought it better than starting a brand new one asking the same thing as this one. Does anyone know if this is still produced and if so, where it can be bought online?
Thank you.

This was the France/Belgium production of one the worlds best creams,sadly ,I think it has been discontinued as of a few years ago by the Sara Lee corporation.It is still available,unless by some miracle Sara Lee sold the formula or decided to get it back into production.

Attachments

• $william.jpg
    $william.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 87
  • $williams.jpg
    $williams.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I hate that so many of the old creams/products have gone by the wayside. I know economics fuels this, but it's still sad to see some of them go.

I got mine from totalshave.nl. Fairly cheap for the tube, but shipping is a little high. Plenty of other low cost items on the site as well.

Top Bottom