What's new

and so it begins.....

Every now and then a post comes up about how to introduce people to wet shaving. It is always mentioned how difficult it is to get a conversation going. You all know who in the heck do start a conversation about wet shaving and get to the point if seeming a little creepy.

Today I report a mild success. I was a national chain store that use to sell Proraso, and for some reason I always go down the shaving aisle, perhaps out of habit or even a bit of Schadenfreude. Standing there was someone staring at those remarkable P&G products and I noticed something. First he looked like he needed a shave IMHO and second he was pondering which pack of Fusion carts get. He jaw dropped. I saw the highest priced pack and mentioned to him

"Wow thirty five dollars for blades"

"Yeah no kidding"

"Well there is a better way. You need to get go back to Traditional Methods and the costs are way cheaper. After an initial cost for some products you can get 100 blades for $30."

Well that got him interested so made a plug for B&B, mantic59, which in a You Tube culture seems be me suited, and my local favorite place to shop GB.

who knows what will happen...

Top Bottom