What's new

Taylor's Avocado

One of my go to cream's, I go back and forthe between this, Trumper's coconut and Tabac. The rejuvenating/moisturizing properties of this stuff are what bring me back :w00t:

The scent is a bit on the grassy side, but I love it other than that. The only days I won't use it are the days that my allergies are bad as it just ads to the problems.... :confused1

Love the performance AND the scent; smells "fresh" and green to me, but not sweet or cologne-ish. Easily one of my top 5 creams or soaps.

to my nose the scent is fresh, clean, pleasant, accessible. it does not smell anything like avocados.

Absolutely love it. It's given me the best lather in my (admittedly short) wet shaving experience, and the smell, isn't too bad. It's slightly perfumish, but the wife likes it, and if it really bugged me then i would just use a stronger aftershave.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Used it this morning and it works great. I find the scent rather soothing, but it is a borderline scent for me and I can definitely see how others may be turned off by it.

I used this yesterday. I had heard good things about it and so ordered it as part of a cream sampler. It lathered like a dream. It doesn't actually smell of avocado (to me), but the scent was pleasant. gave a nice shave. For me on a par with the Trumper creams (which i also like:wink2:)

Cheers,

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I still have some of the old formulation, and I dish it out as if it were gold. It's terrific. I've heard mixed reviews regarding the newer formulation of the last four years or so.

Absolutely, but to me it's tied with my other favorite TOBS cream, the Jermyn St collection Sensitive cream - unbelievable stuff :001_tt1:

You're not the first person to tell me this in the last few days...I think I need to have a talk with SWMBO... :001_tongu

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I still have some of the old formulation, and I dish it out as if it were gold. It's terrific. I've heard mixed reviews regarding the newer formulation of the last four years or so.

You lucky dog you.

My first cream and the performance is great! I like the scent. Actually, one of the tops for me in the scent department.

I'm a fan. Just be sure to add enough water and you'll be rewarded with an excellent lubricity that matches that great scent =)

Top Bottom