What's new

Wet Shaver Novice

Hello everyone,

I have been learning about wet shaving for the last month and pretty much just dove in. Luckily, I live right by a great Apothecary that carries many great products. I have been watching mantic59 videos and checking out B&B whenever I have the time. I really have enjoyed both the success and failure I have experienced since starting this new hobby. I am getting better and I have many of you to thank. This is a great resource and I am glad to be a part of it. Thanks to all!

Regards,

Matt

Welcome. I've been wet-shaving for more than 40 years and still enjoy it to the extent that I consider it my favorite hobby. I hope the experience proves as rewarding for you and brings you much pleasure in the years ahead.

Welcome!!

I agree about B&B being a great resource. The information and folks here helped me through an initial "oh no, what have I gotten into" stage and I'm having a ball now - glad you are, too!

Thank you for joining us :thumbup1:

And the more time you spend here, the more you realize that the shaving part is just a small part of the forum, a public front if you like :smile1:

You'll soon discover the tea and coffee lovers, the cooking knife guys, the bread bakers, the cigar enjoyers, the cheese fanatics etc. There something here for everyone :biggrin1:

Welcome to B&B! I hope you will love the hobby as much as I do, and ask all the questions you need to.The members on the board are eager to help you in any way.

PINAUD!

Top Bottom