What's new

Which would you Pick..?

I know these kinds of threads always pop up... So i thought i would be annoying and make another :001_tt2:

Basically i want you to put forward your comment and pick which brush you would choose out of the two. I currently face lather and will be for a long time to come. So take into account that neither of these will be used for bowl lathering or any other way. Just the Face. Oh i also love scrubby brushes, hence the reason behind these two.

Right now i am using a Vulfix 404 Bristle/Badger brush which does a fine job to say the least! Lather explodes from it... So do i really need another brush... Who knows, maybe you can twist my arm.

The two brushes i am considering are..

Semogue 620 Boar, 50mm Loft, 22mm width, 43mm handle.
Semogue 620

Vulfix "Picadilly" 513b Pure Badger, 40mm Loft, 19mm width, 40mm handle.
Vulfix Picadilly 513B Pure Badger

I am not considering any other brushes so please dont put forward another, it is between these two. Cheers.

Thats similar to what i am thinking! Best of both worlds at such a low price is hard to beat.

I have ordered a Semogue 620. I really like what I have read about it, the size and loft should be perfect for face lathering and it should have great backbone for soaps. It should also be soft tipped yet still scrubby when broken in. I also like a scrubby brush. The acrylic handle looks nice and should be impervious to water. I'm really looking forward to see how it compares to my Simpson, which is amazing for face lathering with soaps ;-)

Found an awesome deal on the little Omega 21047 Boar Travel brush, comes with a nice little tube and all. $20AUD delivered is hard to pass up! Doing a little more searching can definitely be worth it! :thumbup:

Found an awesome deal on the little Omega 21047 Boar Travel brush, comes with a nice little tube and all. $20AUD delivered is hard to pass up! Doing a little more searching can definitely be worth it! :thumbup:

I don't have that specific model but I believe you can't go wrong with that one!

I dont think they make the boar/badger mix anymore. But for that price its a steal being a nice little Boar anyhow! Cant wait to break the little fella in!

Get the Semogue. The tips of pure badgers are usually trimmed and are prickly under impression. Also, the Vulfix has a 19mm knot, that's a small brush. And if you don't have a brush with a clear handle, that's nice to have.

Arm Twisted!

Top Bottom