What's new

Help Me Find My Next Watch

I know that there are a lot of watch threads out there right now, but I'm going to have to add another one. I've been looking for a very specific watch for quite a while now. I haven't found it yet so I thought I might throw my quest for my dream watch out there to see if any of you watch guys have any suggestions. I have smalish wrists so this had made my search somewhat more challenging. Here is what I'm looking for:

-Mechanical movement, manual wind or self winding
-Case less than 40mm. I have a vintage Sultana that is 36mm and about the perfect size for my wrist.
-Stainless Steel case although I could do white gold too.
-Aribic numerals (I prefer black or blued)
-White face
-Leather strap
-Not a lot of complications but a power reserve would be nice
-Some degree of water resistance
-It can be modern or vintage.
-Less than $2k. I'll be saving for a while to get to that point though.

I appreciate all your help.

It probably is too low a pice, but it otherwise fit's the bill. You could wear it until you could afford the Longines and then keep it as a spair. The list is $120 but you can get Oreint watches for less on Amazon. I have one and it is both rugged an accurate.

Dave

http://www.orientwatchusa.com/watch.php?id=119

Dave,
Thanks for that link! That is a good looking watch. I never set a minimum price point just a top end.

Since 36mm is perfect for your wrist, I'd start and end my search with a preloved Rolex Datejust. If you look around you'll be able to find some in your 2k price range.

Top Bottom