What's new

Anybody try the CVS alternative to Neutrogena Oil Free SPF30 Sunblock Stick?

Anybody try the CVS alternative to Neutrogena Oil Free SPF30 Sunblock Stick? I paid $18.34/$23.xx door to door, for a pack of three.

The CVS generic, is $3.89. (USD), for 1 - on sale. The usual price is $6.49 (USD)

Which one do you think I should go for?

Thanks.

CVS offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. (on their brand items) Keep your receipt, and try the sale stuff, if you are not happy, simply return it. You have nothing to lose. Heck, at that price, even if you simply throw it away, you are not out much anyway. They (CVS) give you sixty days to return the stuff, so you have plenty of chances to give the stuff a try, I say, go for it.

YMMV

Bob

CVS offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. (on their brand items) Keep your receipt, and try the sale stuff, if you are not happy, simply return it. You have nothing to lose. Heck, at that price, even if you simply throw it away, you are not out much anyway. They (CVS) give you sixty days to return the stuff, so you have plenty of chances to give the stuff a try, I say, go for it.

YMMV

Bob

Thanks for the info. I'll probably give it a try. My budget could use a break anyway.

Top Bottom