What's new

Trumper's Lavender Water

For those of you that have used Trumper's Lavender Water I would be interested in hearing your opinions on it. I really enjoy the shampoo and was thinking about adding it to my already way to crowded supply.

It is an odd scent. It has a strong mint component. I alternate between loathing it and liking it. There are decants of it available through a couple of sources if you want to try it out.

For those of you that have used Trumper's Lavender Water I would be interested in hearing your opinions on it. I really enjoy the shampoo and was thinking about adding it to my already way to crowded supply.

You might want to check out this new thread with a news story on lavender oils quoting a study from one of THE most respected medical sources:
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=171129#post171129

Maybe we should do a poll to see what percentage of our lavender/tea tree using members are symptomatic.
At least it appears to be reversible...I might have to give it a try, it could be kind of fun while it lasts!

Wow - think my 14 year old daughter will start to use the stuff.

Be careful!!! I'm going to have to try to get my 16 year old daughter to quit using it! Too many boys seem to be hanging around my house lately. This could be why. Maybe if I start lathering on the lavender oil and wear those tight Abercrombie shirts she wears I can subconsciously divert their attentions from hers to mine. Maybe even cause some kind of permanent psychological trauma.

Be careful!!! I'm going to have to try to get my 16 year old daughter to quit using it! Too many boys seem to be hanging around my house lately. This could be why. Maybe if I start lathering on the lavender oil and wear those tight Abercrombie shirts she wears I can subconsciously divert their attentions from hers to mine. Maybe even cause some kind of permanent psychological trauma.

I'm terribly worried for your family :001_tt2:

Well anyway getting back to the Lavender Water - got a sample and I really don't care for it at all.

Top Bottom