What's new

EJ DE87l balance question

Just a quick one fellas. Will probly buy one anyway but was wondering if the balance on an 87l was head-heavy, as it is on a Muhle R89.

Have the EJ89L, if that is the one you mean, along with a Superspeed and an Aristocrat, but not a Muhle for comparison. The EJ89L is not head-heavy; it is very well balanced to me. Moreso than my other two. Hope this helps.

Have the EJ89L, if that is the one you mean, along with a Superspeed and an Aristocrat, but not a Muhle for comparison. The EJ89L is not head-heavy; it is very well balanced to me. Moreso than my other two. Hope this helps.

+1 on the excellent balance on the EJ DE89L. I doubt that the DE87 is much, if any, different than the DE89L in regard to weight and balance. Thus, I expect that the razors feel basically the same in the hand.

Thanks guys! Been using Gilletter for months and found the adjustment a bit wierd going back to the Muhle. Haven't bought a razor in maybe 8 months so its definitely time for an addition! I'm sure the 87 in ivory'll be great. I'm almost certain I'll never buy a Merkur again as long as I live

Top Bottom