What's new

Basenotes slow to activate account?

Knowalls, is Basenotes generally slow to send confirmation emails, or am I doing something wrong? I'd like to expand my knowledge base, but I haven't received my email after several hours. I know it isn't much time, but I'd presumed it was an automated service and would've arrived by now. Thanks.

Just give it a bit of time, Grant and the others who run Basenotes have been working on a lot of forum upgrades over the past couple months so some aspects may need a bit of tweaking, etc. before they are back in full force.

Glad to hear you will be joining us over on Basenotes, I extend a warm welcome to all those B&B members who would like to learn a bit more about fragrances. :001_smile

That's fine. I should be studying, anyway :whistling: I've slowly gained interest in fragrances over the past year, and just noticed my fragrance shelf had grown considerably larger since I last took count. Figure it's time I learn why I like what I like, and what else I may like.

Have you checked your spam filter. Even though you may get mail from them, sometimes membership activations come from a different email address and get trapped. I've had a similar situation happen and found the activation in my spam folder.

Have you checked your spam filter. Even though you may get mail from them, sometimes membership activations come from a different email address and get trapped. I've had a similar situation happen and found the activation in my spam folder.

Genius! That's the ticket! Thanks :001_smile

Top Bottom