What's new

Announcing Vendor Interviewee #2: eShave, submit your desired questions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'd like to first thank Sue from Saint Charles one more time for bravely agreeing to do our first vendor interview.

Now, onto news about February's interview: Danielle Malka, the designer/owner of eShave has agreed to field your questions. If you would like to submit a question to Danielle, please post it here. On the 8th of February (next Thursday), the Development Team will take the list of suggested questions, pare it down, and then give them to eShave.

There is no limit on the number of questions you can submit.

Thanks everyone!

-B&B

Great job landing this interview! Sure, I'll throw out a couple of questions. Hope they are worthy of consideration.

What inspired you to start up eshave with the obvious connestion to AOS already in the picture?

How did you go about choosing the scents that the creams and soaps are made with? The White Tea is awesome.

What do you foresee in the future of this renaissance in men's grooming?

Regards, Todd

- With Coates/Simpsons moving out of the shaving cream market, do you see any potential for eShave to purchase any of their intellectual property (ie: tea tree :biggrin: ) to add to your list of creams?

- How big an impact did Badger and Blade have when it came to ordering samples from your company?

- What is your own shave preparation? Do you have a favorite cream or soap (eShave or not)? Are you a disposable, DE, injector or straight razor user?

- What is the time line, roughly, from thought to implementation of a new cream?

- What is the worst cream scent you have tried to create, and what is the best?

- Any clues on new scents that might be available from eShave this year?

- Do you have an Aeropress? :biggrin:

I have a question. Are there any plans for more scents coming out soon?
I am willing to be a beta tester as well.

- What inspired you to get into the shaving cream arena? Was this purely a business decision to fill a niche, something to honor the old days or prompted by a plus or minus experience(s) with the English shaving company products?

- How come only the cucumber and white tea creams have a matching aftershave cream?

- Who does your labeling and bottling of your products? The sample containers are high quality and I like to have them out on my counter as an in-use presentation piece. Any plans to provide your larger product offerings in a glass container like the Crabtree & Evelyn creams?

- Why is the company called eShave? Did your initial business plan revolve around internet sales and not a brick and mortar store?

- How are your products tested?

- Tell us about the two French gentlemen who answer the eShave phone number. Are they just employees or co-designers or picked for previous customer interaction experience? They are both good guys who listen to the customer.

- I love your barbershop towel and use it as an example of what a towel should be when I expouse to my family and friends about the benefits of wetshaving. Do you frequently make use of hot towel treatments?

- Is most of your advertising by word of mouth?

- What did you first think when approached by moderators for a large wetshaving forum to answer questions for the same about your business?

- Do you need a beta tester for new products? :001_tt1:

Eshave makes my favorite shaving products! I especially like the White Tea and Rose. Having sensitive skin, I have had success with your oil free after shave balm. You are the only company that I phone to place my orders because Pierre (one of the French guys mentioned in this thread) and the woman with the French accent who answers the phone are both very helpful and polite.

My question: would you:thumbup: :thumbup: consider making a lighter after shave balm, still oil free, for the summer months.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Porcine

Most of the English shave creams are manufactured by Creighton’s. Do you outsource your production too?

What is your topselling cream? What creams have received the warmest reviews (if different from the topseller)?
What complaints/suggestions for improvement have surprised you the most? How did/will you react to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom