What's new

Superlather

The other day, I was trying to build lather on my face with L'Occitane Cade SC. I had used too little cream and had too much water in the brush, so it was not going well at all. On a whim I pulled out my Mama Bear Gucci for him soap. I just stuck the brush in without rinsing and loaded up. The lather very quickly became super slick and wonderful as superlather is supposed to be.

But the very best part of it was the smell. I allready had the wonderful lowkey but very full and high quality smell of the Cade on my face. When I introduced the highkey perfumy scent of the Gucci for him, the two scents blended togeather to produce one of the very best scents I have ever smelled. It totally outclassed both products on each own. If I could bottle this as a EDT or something, I'm sure I'd make a bundle :)

The Gucci for him is a bit too perfumy for me and it sort of lacks a "bottom" to the scent, so it's far from being my favourite. The Cade has a wonderful and classy "mid" and "bottom" and very little "highs". The combination just made a scent that for me smelled allmost perfect from "top" to "bottom" ;-)

I have little or no experience in describing smells, but I hope you can understand a little of what I mean :) If you have these products, I hope you'll try this and tell me what you think and maybe give a better description than I'm capable of ;-)

Top Bottom