What's new

Canada shipping question....

I'm here in NYC, and am awaiting a brush I won on Ebay from British Columbia 11 days ago - does anybody have any experience with shipping from/to these destinations and may be able to tell me how long it should take? - it's marked as standard flat rate int'l mail.

Shipping from Canada to the usa will take at least 10 days. What I tell the people that i ship to in the usa is 14 days. But that will depend on the method of the shipment. Hope that helps

My experience has always been when I get items shipped from the states they ship fast to the border, but get held up by Canadian customs. I would assume that items from Canada to the border get there fairly quick but probably suffer the US customs delay. It sucks been there done that.

From my personal experience, and in either direction, it can take anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks.

There appears to be no pattern to the delays except that they occur at the border exchange/customs. It usually does show up however.

- Peter

Some items that I have sent to the USA have taken 2 1/2 weeks and once it was almost 3 weeks. It does seem to average 2 weeks.

Not sure why.

A brush should have gone small packet airmail or small packet surface mail.

Cheers!
Ken

Seems to be some agreement here - so I should expect somewhere in the next week - thanks fellas.

Oh and fellas - GO USA HOCKEY!

There is a little thing called the Olympics that is affecting the mail delivery and traffic. Even if it's not shipping from Vancouver, the mail gets routed there for sorting and the mail outlets have been affected by road reroutes and closures.

Imagine a two week frat party on the streets and that's how its been here...

Top Bottom