What's new

Baseball fans out there?

Just curious if there are any other baseball fans (die hard, long suffering Cubs fan myself) on B&B.

Season is almost here!

What are you complaining about? Your guys just won it all--in 1908.:thumbup1:

The Cubs are my NL team, and the O's are my AL team, well on their way to catching up with the Cubs' streak.:w00t:

The Cubs and the White Sox (Chicago native) are my two favorite teams. The 08 season was great for the Cubbies but the humiliating loss in the playoffs tempered my viewing last year. I'm ready to start watching it again in earnest this year.

As a native Philadelphian now living in Chicago, I root for Sox along with my Phillies. Rooting for the cubs would be a serious conflict of interest, if not an absolutely insane and unrewarding thing to do.:001_smile

Phils fan here. Got a 17 game plan and plan on spending a lot more time at CBP this year.

It's been a long winter...Time for baseball.

+1.
I go down to Spring Training in Orlando every year and I am excited about this year and seeing Jason Heyward the top minor league prospect in MLB.

Yeah, but we won't see him until May. Ownership will postpone bringing him up to delay his arbitration by a year like they did with Tommy Hanson last year.

I have decided that this year I'm going to become a baseball follower. I have scorned the sport my entire life, but life after football is a difficult time for me and I'm thinking that maybe baseball can help me move on until September. The problem is, I don't know what team to root for. I live in New York City, but I don't like New York sports teams, so I'm not rooting for the Yankees or Mets. I'm from Washington, D.C. so the natural choice is for the Nationals, but they're perpetual losers. I will root for them, but I'd like to root for a winner, as well, so that I have something to be happy about. Any suggestions?

I have decided that this year I'm going to become a baseball follower. I have scorned the sport my entire life, but life after football is a difficult time for me and I'm thinking that maybe baseball can help me move on until September. The problem is, I don't know what team to root for. I live in New York City, but I don't like New York sports teams, so I'm not rooting for the Yankees or Mets. I'm from Washington, D.C. so the natural choice is for the Nationals, but they're perpetual losers. I will root for them, but I'd like to root for a winner, as well, so that I have something to be happy about. Any suggestions?

A Boston Red Sox fan living in NYC could make your life interesting :thumbup:

Or maybe the Cubs or Braves since they're on TV more than the others, unless you have DirecTV. The Dodgers have really talented core of young players and should be pretty good for a while.

Top Bottom