What's new

a glitch in the matrix?

What's B&B's relation to The Shave Den? Sometimes I swear I see the exact same posts and threads over there than I see here. Is it just a coincidence? Are there many cross-over members? Is TSD like a bizarro-B&B? Is there a guy named Mr. Pauper over there who's sort of like me, but opposite? Is it just a glitch in the Matrix? Am I the Chosen One? Is this real life?

:wacko:

The same posts crop on each of the 3 main shaving forums. That is one of the reasons I just parked it here at B&B.

What's B&B's relation to The Shave Den? Sometimes I swear I see the exact same posts and threads over there than I see here. Is it just a coincidence? Are there many cross-over members? Is TSD like a bizarro-B&B? Is there a guy named Mr. Pauper over there who's sort of like me, but opposite? Is it just a glitch in the Matrix? Am I the Chosen One? Is this real life?

:wacko:

Yes. How's that?

:lol:

TSD uses the same software as B&B with a few of the defaults set differently; consequently, it looks awfully familiar.

Many folks belong to 3 or 4 of the shaving forums (two other general sites and one that focuses on straight razors), and, when they have something to buy, sell, or trade, will post those items on all the sites where they have membership.

Most folks (myself included) with multiple memberships tend to spend most of their time on B&B because B&B has a lot higher activity level than is found elsewhere.

You can't be The One...thats Kyle. :lol:

But I guess that just makes me one of the rabble of nameless victims that gets killed in "Matrix Revolutions."

I would be the joker that would take the red pill, pop out of the pod, and start putting rum into the other pods straight into the veins!!

:em2100:

:devil:

:a54:

I started off at TSD and eventually joined here as well. As with others, I tend to spend more time at B&B because this forum seems way more active.

Pete

Top Bottom