What's new

Lost straight razor head shaving video

Somewhere I ran across an instructional video showing a fellow using a straight razor to shave his head and I have looked absolutely everywhere, even on some forums I have never been to before. I can't even find it on youtube.

Any suggestions?

i just watched that video and was like.....oh no be carefull.....i was nervous watchin him do that lol! say the first time he tried that he had a sore head!

Great vid. I tried it for the first time a couple of days ago. I had more hair starting out than he did, but less than the Kung-fu dude.

It worked out pretty good, but I didn't get as close to my ears as he did and used my DE to clean everything up and do an ATG pass.

I had a couple of nicks but was pleased with how it went. I'm going to try again, and I'll check out his thread.

BTW did anyone else think he looked a little like Emperor Ming after he applied the lather?:001_smile

Is there a specific thread on here yet that deals exclusively with those of us who shave our heads? I'm getting my first straight this month and will no doubt be in need of some company on this one!

Top Bottom