What's new

Jim

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks Jim, for all that you have contributed to make B&B what it is.
I love this place, and I have no doubt it wouldn't be what it is without your dedication and effort.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
If there ever was a shoo-in for this award, this Gentleman would get it and richly deserve it. First ballot unanimous choice. Thanks for all you have done Jim!

Congratulations, Jim! I have always thought of you as Captain of the good ship B&B, an accomplished officer and gentlemen, with impeccable taste and manners. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and the wealth of practical knowledge you have selflessly given to all who have sailed with B&B. I will miss your steady hand at the helm.

Best wishes,
John

Thanks for all your hard work. I'm especially impressed by that part about what we don't see. The mark of a true gentleman is they do the right thing even when noone's looking. Here's looking at you.

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I'm fortunate enough to have spent some quality time with Jim. His generosity and dedication, as has already been said, know no bounds. Plus, he's just a great guy. No one deserves this honor more.

Congrats, Jim! You GO, girl! :biggrin::thumbup1:

Congratulations Jim on an honor you so richly deserve for all that you have done, and contributions that you have made.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Congratulations Jim and thank you for all you've done to make B&B the wonderful place that it is!

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:thumbup1: :badger:

Jim,

What an admirable and superb example you are not only to the men here at B&B, but men everywhere. I hope that I live my life in such a way that people speak of me in the same loving, respectful and grateful way that your compatriots here at Badger and Blade speak of you.

I thank you for helping to make Badger and Blade a truly special place.

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

CONGRATULATIONS JIM! :clap: You sure deserve this award. :a50:

Thanks for all the efforts in making B&B the great forum it is today
(And especially for the amazing art work in the SOTD threads) :a28:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Congrats Jim and thank you for your good work!!

Congratulations Mr B&B! :thumbup:

Your stickys (especially the tutorials) have been a big help to me in the early stages of my journey into the delights of "traditional" shaving. Thank you Jim!

Top Bottom